05/07/2015

THE HARVARD KROKODILOES WORLD TOUR 2015 ♬ ♪ ♫








Hey Zengarmy,


I've just recovered from the aftermath of an a-cappella concert.
Yes, you sure didn't hear it wrong. An aftermath.
I'm sure you guys watched《Pitch Perfect》right ?
That movie is sort of the "mastermind" behind this blog post.


So, never in my life before this have I heard about Krokodiloes. Ever.
If you asked me what is Krokodiloes five days ago, I might be puzzled :
" Do you mean CROCODILES OR WHAT ?!?! "
But, no. The Krokodiloes are not crocodile trainers. No.
They are an all-male a-cappella singing group which is made up of 12 members.
And this tradition had been started in Harvard since 1946!
And the best part? I bet you already know, they're students from Harvard!
I was definitely mind-blown when I realize that these guys are from Harvard.
When my friend asked me whether I want to go to the a-cappella concert,
I'm glad that I said yes. Because this concert is kinda a life-changing moment for me.


Typing these words here now seem pretty pointless to me.
Words can't really describe my feelings on that day that well.
I mean, you guys HAVE TO GO & SEE THEM LIVE IN THEIR CONCERT !!!!!!
But luckily I vlogged some parts of the concert for you guys ;)
Still, you gotta go to their concert to hear them live, people.
IT'S LIFE-CHANGING !!!


All I'm thinking now is that I wanna get into Harvard University & join them.
That's how bad my aftermath is, hahahahahaha.
Anyway, here's the vlog :)
It's a 38-minute-long vlog, so be mentally prepared.
You might need some tissues and pop corns.




After the concert I did seize the opportunity to take pictures with them.
I mean, IT'S ONCE IN A LIFETIME, probably.
Because the members changed almost every year, according to what they said.
When I was attending their vocal masterclass a day before the concert,
I felt CONNECTED with them. They do make people feel connected to them.
That's why I said DO NOT MISS THEIR CONCERT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED !!!



With 6 of the boys. (there're 12 of them FYI)
With Frank, the Bass.
With Mike, the Bass.
With Harrison, the Tenor I.
With Andrew, the Tenor II.
With Bobby, the Baritone.
He's one of my mentor in the vocal masterclass :)
With Zach, the Tenor II.
With Razaak (left) & Robert (right).
They're both Baritone, and both my mentors in the vocal masterclass :)
With Max, the Bass (left),
Fraser, the Tenor II (middle),
& Coby, the Tenor I (right).


Okay. There's actually a story behind this LAST picture,
hence making this picture my MOST FAVORITE OF ALL.
I actually accidentally hit Coby's face with my head hahahahaha.
Typical me. I hope he doesn't hurt too much tho,
cause they got another concert in Bangkok on the day after this (5 July).


This is their itinerary after Malaysia,
so if you're reading this & you're from one of the countries listed down below,
LISTEN TO ME, DO NOT MISS THEIR CONCERT !!!


July 5-8: Bangkok, Thailand
July 9-12: Sydney, Australia
July 12-15: Melbourne, Australia
July 16-21: Western Kenya
July 21-24: Istanbul, Turkey
July 24-27: Sayn, Germany
July 27-29: Brussels, Belgium
July 30-August 3: Bolgheri, Italy
August 4-5: Paris, France
August 6-9: England
August 10-14: Amsterdam, The Netherlands



For more information, visit their official website www.kroks.com







I absolutely adore these guys.
They have such good personalities that I wish I can be part of their lives.
But I know that would be very weird & sounded very very wrong.
Hahahahahahaha.


But I do admire them.
Their attitude towards life & music.
I can never forget the moment when I was in their vocal masterclass,
somebody asked them what is their advice for people who love music,
and they actually answered the questions individually!
( that means they gave 12 answers to everybody )
They could have answer the question as an entity, but they didn't.
That made me feel so touched, like, they're really sincere to answer our question.


Erm. Nothing else to say, really. Hahahahaha.
But I do have a few words to say to the Krokodiloes :)
If by any chance you guys are reading this blog post,
I want to say THANK YOU to you guys.
You don't know how much you guys have inspired me in one night!
It was a life-changing moment to meet you guys in real life!
I wish you guys all the best in your world tour & in your future :)


And, to all my Zengarmy,
if you're interested to know more about the Krokodiloes a-cappella group,
DO follow them on their social medias yo !!!


ALL ABOUT THE HARVARD KROKODILOES :
☞ Official Website | www.kroks.com
☞ Snapchat | @krokodiloes
☞ Instagram | @harvardkrokodiloes


They even have a SNAPCHAT ?!?!?!
Oh yes they do, hahahahahahaha.
See you guys in my next blog post, Zengarmy.








 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png