05/05/2015

BUDGET-FRIENDLY MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS ❤






Hey Zengarmy,


Have you got your Mother's Day gift ideas ready yet ? Well, if you haven't ...
here's a friendly reminder that Mother's Day is coming soon,
and you have made the right choice to read this blog post.


lolz.


So, I was scrolling through my Pinterest the other day,
and shockingly realized that I haven't got any gifts ready
for Mother's Day !!!!!!!!!!


Here's a fun fact of me & my family :
We never really celebrate any festival that often,
because all of us tend to forget dates very easily.
( the ability of forgetting dates is in our blood )



For me,
Mother's Day isn't really about giving expensive gifts,
( although expensive gifts are always a good idea )
It's about spending quality times together.
Even if you're just watching TV with your mom, or just hanging out with your mom,
that's the most sincere way you can celebrate Mother's Day with your mom.
Remember, simplicity is bliss.







Having said that,
It's always better if you give a hand-made DIY present
as an "icing on the cake" to your mom, mwahahahaha.
Therefore, allow me to introduce to you :


5 BUDGET-FRIENDLY MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS
( which I've happily gathered from all over the Internet, mostly Pinterest. )


▼ ▼ ▼


1. Gift Cards




As lame as it might sound,
gift card is always a perfectly safe gift idea.
I mean ... NO MOM would be unhappy when her kids give her cute cards right ??
Well, unless you give her this kind of card :


That ... my friend, is your last word.

lol.
Unless you're from kindergarten,
DO NOT, I REPEAT : DO NOT WRITE THIS KIND OF MESSAGE TO YOUR MOM !!!
( you are at your own risk, mwahahahaha )


Depending on your art & craft level,
some of you might want to take the Mother's Day card to the next level,
which is, of course a BETTER APPROACH than simple Mother's Day card.
Hand-made cards are ALWAYS better than bookstore-available cards.
Here are a few entry-level crafty Mother's Day card's how-to videos :




You can, of course, try out different types of designs

until you find the one that you're most satisfied with.
(there are tonnes of YouTube videos on this topic)



▼ ▼ ▼



2. Funny Mugs


Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the creativity
going behind the making of this mug ?!?!?!
I AM NOT A MOM BUT I WANT THIS MUG !!!

I found this mug on the Etsy website,
I do not own this & this is not a sponsored blog post,
but I honestly recommend you guys to go & check out www.etsy.com
You can definitely find the cutest DIY products from there !!!



▼ ▼ ▼


3. Mom's Emergency Stash

Picture from : eighteen25.blogspot.com


I read this blog post about the "Mom's Emergency Stash" DIY gift,
and I was immediately inspired to include this gift idea in my blog post.
( click on the picture or HERE to read the full steps on how to make this )



▼ ▼ ▼



4. DIY Magnets

Picture from : sundaesins.blogspot.com


Here's another cool DIY project that you can do.
It's always a good idea to bring you & your mom down the memory lane on Mother's Day.
( click on the picture or HERE to read the full steps on how to make this )




▼ ▼ ▼



5. Cute Cupcakes


If anything else fail,
cake is your last resort.

Everybody love cakes, aren't they?
You can either buy the cakes from bakery, or better still :
BAKE YOUR OWN CUPCAKES WITH YOUR MOM !!!
I'm pretty sure that your mom would love to bake with you.
( unless you have a black record of burning the kitchen )

I found this really nice blog http://blog.williams-sonoma.com
when I was looking for Mother's Day gift inspiration earlier =)







I hope this blog post helps.

Leave your comments below if you've tried out one of the ideas above,
I would like to know how lovely / disastrous it turns out mwahahahah!

Till next time, Zengarmy.









 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png